I feel fortunate and proud to work as Applied Scientist in Amazon Product Graph Team. At the same time, I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science Department, at the University of Oklahoma. I am fortunate to be advised by Dr. Christan Grant. Also, I am proud to be a member of the OU Data Analytics Lab. I received M.S. Computer Science from University of Oklahoma 2018, M.S. Mathematics from University of Oklahoma 2013, B.S. Mathematics from Dalian University of Technology 大连理工大学 2011.
I work in areas of information extraction specially in event tracking and detection.
- A Halterman, J Irvine, M Landis, P Jalla, Y Liang, C Grant, M Solaimani Adaptive scalable pipelines for political event data generation
- Xin Luna Dong, Xiang He, Andrey Kan, Xian Li, Yan Liang, Jun Ma, Yifan Ethan Xu, Chenwei Zhang, Tong Zhao, Gabriel Blanco Saldana, Saurabh Deshpande, Alexandre Michetti Manduca, Jay Ren, Surender Pal Singh, Fan Xiao, Haw-Shiuan Chang, Giannis Karamanolakis, Yuning Mao, Yaqing Wang, Christos Faloutsos, Andrew McCallum, Jiawei Han AutoKnow: Self-Driving Knowledge Collection for Products of Thousands of Types
- Austin Graham, Yan Liang, Le Gruenwald, Christan Grant formalizing interruptible algorithms for human over-the-loop analytics
- Y Liang, K Jabr, C Grant, J Irvine, A Halterman New Techniques for Coding Political Events across Languages
- A Halterman, J Irvine, Y Liang, C Grant, KT Jabr Creating an automated event data system for arabic text